- GSLP Story of Change -
Showcasing Regional Opportunities
Goulburn Valley Health has undergone significant redevelopment and will require 400 new staff in the near future. Lighthouse co-designed four industry showcases at GV Health to promote medical and non-medical careers.
Outcomes in 2018 –
- 154 students attended four GV Health events
- 18 teachers staff received exposure to industry and professional development at the events
- The initiative is now managed by GV Health with four events in the planning
- GV Health work experience placements increased by 63 places to a total of 171 as a result of the partnership
- Due to the increased interest in health support services, TAFE has supported 28 new placements for a Certificate III in Health Support Services. This will be in addition to existing Vocational Education & Training In Schools (VETIS) health based placements.