Update, September 6, 2021
- Government assistance. All relief requests including food supplies are being managed by a special Combined Agency Operations Group within the State Control Centre. Enquiries and requests for emergency food relief packages, including at the local level, should be directed to the Victorian Government COVID-19 hotline: 1800 675 398.
- Rumbalara Aboriginal Co-operative. Phone: 5820 0000
- Shepparton Food and Financial Services. Phone: 5831 7755 or Facebook.com/SFFS.Shepparton/
- Life Op Shop, Mooroopna. Phone: 5825 4298 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shepparton South Community Centre. Phone: 5821 6172 or www.facebook.com/SSCC3630
- Salvocare Shepparton. Phone: 5820 8000
Thanks to our Donors
GV Cares was able to respond quickly to the lockdown due to the support of many donors. Acknowledgement of our donors will be posted here soon.